Wednesday, January 07, 2009

New Semester



My daughter is starting a new semester of school on Monday. New books in the mail, new professors, new course requirements, etc.

I am dusting off a ms I wrote last year and re-reading it, massaging it, and getting it ready to submit. While she is diving into new material, I'll be rediscovering old things. But each of us will face similar challenges, mastering material, presenting ideas in the best way, discovering our strengths and working on our weaknesses.

How about you? Do you have new challenges you're diving into? A new semester, a new job, a new project?

3 comments:

  1. Like you, I have work in my queue that is old, but will become new with a fresh look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose I *should* be diving into something, but I seem to be pulling out of an awful lot more than the other way around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting married and moving to another DEFINITELY counts as a challenge!

    ReplyDelete