Song: Life's A Dance by John Michael Montgomery
This little Meme was zinging around Facebook a week or so ago, and after being tagged a few times, I finally succumbed and filled it out. Now it will do double duty for me as a Friday Five. :)
1. I'm from Kansas.
2. I have been married to Peter for 19 years.
3. I have the two best kids on the planet.
4. I write historical romances.
5. I don't like s'mores.
6. I will not eat anything that lived under water. Nothing from the SEA! Nothing from the LAKE! Nothing from the RIVER!
7. I've lost sixty pounds in the last eight months.
8. I listen to country music.
9. My best friend and I have only met in person one time.
10. I have a party at my house on New Year's Day. Food, Football, and Fun Fellowship.
11. I sing alto.
12. I can tie a cherry stem into a knot in my mouth...no hands.
13. I post a list kinda like this called The Friday Five every week on my blog. (Hee Hee)
14. I am addicted to history museums.
15. I could stare at Lake Superior for hours.
16. I'm a middle child.
17. I just renewed my driver's license. Why do I get so nervous when they do the eye test?
18. I test my blood sugar twice a week.
19. I homeschool my kids.
20. I'm the company bookkeeper for Vetsch Hardwoods, Inc.
21. My favorite color is red.
22. I have naturally curly hair.
23. I love my church.
24. I was a high school history teacher.
25. I'm an alum of Calvary Bible College.
So there you go, more than you wanted to know about me. :)