Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Friday Five


This week's Friday Five is: My five favorite beverages.


1. Diet Coke - Caffeine Free
2. Diet Coke - with Lime
3. Orange Juice (this one is a toughy, since it's loaded with sugars and hard on diabetics. But I've found some Tropicana Light that has half the sugar, so I can have a half a glass from time to time.)
4. Earl Grey Tea (Not usually a hot beverage drinker, but I've fallen in love with Earl Grey.)
5. Water. Love the ice water. Don't usually spring for the bottled water, so ice water from the fridge works for me.



2 comments:

  1. I prefer Pepsi to Coke. Pepsi with Lime at restaurants. We can gab over cups of Earl Grey. I like mine with milk and Splenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water?! A cold chill just ran down my spine.

    I'm just now starting to enjoy hot tea. Coke and coffee will always be my beverages of choice.

    ReplyDelete