Thursday, February 05, 2009

Photo Tag

Book: Scene & Structure by Jack M. Bickham
Song: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (okay, I have been listening to TS music a lot this week)



Georgiana tagged me on her blog yesterday.



The rule is you have to go to the fifth photo folder on your computer and then pick the fifth picture you find. After you post the picture, you tag five friends to do the same.















LOL, the fifth picture in the fifth photo file on my computer is of a capuchin monkey! LOL This is from a report my son did last year for English class.



I'm tagging:




Betsy Although G tagged her too. :)
Carla
CJ
Donna
Rachel

3 comments:

  1. Guess that's my monkey. My fifth pic is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! A monkey. Who'd have thunk it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is up too. Ended up being a baby picture - what else?

    ReplyDelete