Thursday, February 12, 2009

Something Interesting - to me anyway

Book: Executive Orders by Tom Clancy
Song: Won't You Be My Neighbor by Mr. Rogers.

I just found out today that I share a birthday with two of my childhood best friends. That's right, Big Bird and Mr. Fred Rogers.

Here's a list of some celebrities who also share my birthday.


Christy Carlson Romano (1984)
Big Bird (Sesame Street)
Chester Bennington (1976)
David Thewlis (1963)
Holly Hunter (1958)
Spike Lee (1957)
William Hurt (1950)
Pat Riley (1945)
Lois Lowry (1937)
Hal Linden (1931)
Fred 'Mr.' Rogers (1928)
Carl Reiner (1922)
Ozzie Nelson (1906)
B.F. Skinner (1904)

My dad sent this link to me today, and it's kind of fun. Though I was disturbed to learn I could boil more than 4.5 oz of water with the candles that will be on my next birthday cake.



Birthday Calculator

Check out the Birthday Calculator, then come back and tell me who shares your birthday.

6 comments:

  1. I share my birthday with Michael Phelps, Lena Horne and Mike Tyson. Some times you would rather not know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can boil 6.17 oz. of water with the number of candles that would be on my cake provdided we had permission from the state fire marshal.

    I share my birthday with Jaqueline Kennedy Onassis, Beatrix Potter, and Rudy Vallee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty amazing!! Oddly enough, it says today isn't my lucky day. This morning at 3:30 our power went out and we froze our tookis's off for 6.5 hours. Not that I believe in luck, mind you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had no idea that I share my BD with Martin Luther. How cool is that? Also Roy Scheider Sinbad. Though I know and love Roy from SeaQuest, not Jaws. Tim Rice too, though Alan Menken would be cooler. He did the lyrics for The Lion King and Aladdin. I do love Aida though, that he did with Elton John.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scratch ALL of that previous comment by me. It went to November. Not December. Coolest famous people that share my BD are Emily Dickinson and Dorothy Lamour. Since I love the Road movies that's pretty awesome! Susan Dey too. Was not impressed with her perfomance as Jo in the ABC Little Women miniseries from 1977. (Jonesy from The Waltons was Laurie!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was born on a leap year!

    I am 785,332,147 seconds old.

    My celebrity shared-birthday list cracks me up! Check it out:

    MC Hammer! hahahaha
    Celine Dion
    Eric Clapton
    Norah Jones

    Now there's some braggin' rights =P

    ReplyDelete