Monday, February 02, 2009

Two Major Awards! :)



Mucho thanks to Georgiana Daniels who conferred upon On The Write Path the Primio Dardos Blog award and the Lemonade Award.


Premio Dardos Award: This award acknowledges the values that every Blogger displays in their effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary, and personal values with each message they write.


And these are the rules...


1. Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted it to you, along with his/her blog link.


2. Pass the award to (15) other blogs that you feel are worthy of this recognition. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen as recipients.


*Please note: when copying the award picture, please download it to your own computer first and upload from there to your own blog site.



The Lemonade Award
Here's how the "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Make Lemonade" award works:

1) Link back to the person you received the award from.

2) Nominate 10 bloggers who are deserving of this award!
So here's my list of nominees (in Alphabetical Order) and like G, I'm keeping it to 10. Oh, wait, I thought of another one, so 11. :)
Thank you to Georgiana for nominating me for these awards, and thanks to all the bloggers I nominated for their contributions to my writing life, my spiritual life, and my social life. :) You Rock!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll have to check out some of these blogs on your list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applause, applause!

    ReplyDelete