Friday, March 27, 2009

The Friday Five


*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Five random questions.


1. Do you have socks on at the moment?

Yup, and shoes too. It's chilly!

2. Have you ever tripped over thin air!?

All too often.


3. What’s your favorite animal?

As a kid it was all about horses and dogs, but now I'd have to say my beloved cat.


4. What’s your favorite tree?

I like weeping willows. They look so gentle and sociable bending down to visit when you walk by.


5. What was the last thing you ate?

I had meatloaf, green beans, part of a baked potato, and some fruit salad for supper. And I just drank a mug of tea. :)

How about you? What are your answers?

5 comments:

  1. 1. I usually wear something on my feet. I don't like going barefoot.Most of the time fugly shoes and when it's cold, fugly shoes with socks.

    2. There's a reason Ma didn't name me Grace.

    3. I love black bears.

    4. I like birch especially the way they appear out of the mist or fog

    5. Last thing I ate was an english muffin with butter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Do you have socks on at the moment?
    Nope, they don't go with high heels =)

    2. Have you ever tripped over thin air!? Oh yes. And I fall UP stairs, not down them.

    3. What’s your favorite animal?
    Horses, penguins, dogs - can't pick one. lol

    4. What’s your favorite tree?
    I too love Weeping Willows. So romantic.

    5. What was the last thing you ate?
    Strawberry yogurt granola bar

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1. Yes, pink

    2. Yes, thin air, thick air, doesn't matter.

    3. Hummingbirds, or if I must choose an animal instead of a bird, let's go with labs.

    4. Trees with leaves, the bigger and shadier the better.

    5. Ham with a side of mac and cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Yes because it's COLD!
    2. I fell over thin air the other day while I was watching the homeless guys coming closer to me, and of course they were absolutely sweet and asked if I was OK. I'm such a dork.
    3. Penguins or emus. Can't decide!
    4. Anything but Pine. We're surrounded by pines!!!
    5. I'm almost embarrassed to admit this with all you healthy people, but I just chowed down on a giant creme-filled chocolate donut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:35 PM

    1. Yes, but only plain white socks today

    2. I have, but not yet today.

    3. Giraffes, definitly. Dragons, griffins, and horses second.

    4. Any big shady tree with leaves. Our trees look like sticks right now, without their leaves. I can't wait for spring.

    5. Meatloaf, green beans, and fruit salad leftovers for lunch. But no "dry water" (tea). :P

    Heather

    ReplyDelete