Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Three Things:


I lifted this from CJ's Blog.

3 Things

I am curious about you..Share

THREE NAMES I GO BY

1. Erica

2. Ducky - it's a long story.

3. Mom

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE

1. Bookkeeper

2. Novelist

3. Homeschool Mom

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED

1. Salina, KS

2. Belton, MO

3. Rochester, MN

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I WATCH

1. The Mentalist

2. Chuck

3. Survivor

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN

1. Split Rock Lighthouse

2. The Gateway Arch

3. Tropicana Field - to watch the Rays play.

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS

1. chocolate

2. ice cream

3. steak

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO

1. School being out for the summer

2. Warmer weather

3. The Bartered Bride releasing this fall

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED

1. Pookie, my cat

2. Rufus Rastus Justice Brown, a guppy

3. Mickey Alamucci Triumph Rose, a Brittany spaniel

THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY

1. hmmm

2. not

3. sure

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/ ARTISTS

1. Taylor Swift

2. Kenny Chesney

3. Third Day

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH (ONLY THREE???)

1. Kansas Jayhawks Basketball

2. Minnesota Wild Hockey

3. Minnesota Vikings or Twins, can't decide

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS

1. Diet Coke

2. Earl Grey Tea from Caribou

3. Diet Coke


5 comments:

  1. Hey, DC is listed twice =P Are you going to watch the new season of Survivor? We used to be devoted fans, but stopped watching when my hub started working at night. Maybe we'll pick it up again then you and I can compare faves =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Taylor Swift too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only Earl Grey from Caribou? So when you come here, we can't share a cup of Early Grey? I have both Twinings and Bigelow brands

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three names I go by:
    1. Susan
    2. Sweetie
    3. Memaw

    Three jobs I have had:
    1. business owner
    2. book seller
    3. correspondence analyst

    Three places I have lived:
    1. Tucson, AZ
    2. San Diego, CA
    3. Jacksonville, FL

    Three TV shows I watch:
    1. Monk on DVD
    2. M*A*S*H on DVD
    3. Andy Griffith on DVD

    Three places I have been:
    1. The Grand Canyon
    2. The Bahamas
    3. Savannah, GA

    Three of my favorite foods:
    1. lasagna
    2. chimchanguas
    3. taco salad

    Three things I am looking forward to:
    1. Jesus coming again
    2. two sons being saved
    3. Christian growing up

    Three pets I have owned:
    1. Dia von Deu of Rutherford Farms-St Bernard
    2. Lucifer-Afghan Hound
    3. Ninja-black male cat

    Three favorite musicians:
    1. Ray Boltz
    2. The Cathedrals
    3. The Shepherds

    Three favorite drinks:
    1. milk
    2. white grape pomegranate juice
    3. cherry vanilla coke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Susan, thanks for dropping by the blog.

    You've lived in a lot of warm climates. The way the weather is here in MN right now, I wish I was at the beach. :)

    ReplyDelete