Thursday, April 30, 2009

A little fun


Thanks to CJ over at the Compost Heap for a blog topic today.


1. What is on your desktop wallpaper? A picture of Ramsey Falls. The same as the header on this blog.




2. What is your favorite zoo animal? Always love the elephants. But pretty much anything but snakes and bats.




3. What was your favorite toy as a child? Breyer Horses





4. What food do you eat too much of? Right now, Goldfish Crackers.





5. What kind of hairstyle do you have? Long and Curly?




6. What was your favorite activity in gym? Volleyball




7. What is on your shirt? Cat hair




8. What is the picture nearest you? Sketches of Wild Life done by my husband.




9. What is your favorite kind of salad dressing? RANCH!




10. What is your least favorite food? Pasta




11. What do you do on Sunday night? Chat on IM




12. If you could use only one condiment for the rest of your life, what would it be? Honey Mustard.





13. What color are your sheets? White



14. How big is your computer display? laptop = 17"





15. what pair of shoes do you wear most often? My red and white New Balance Tennis Shoes



16. What is your favorite game? Big Kahuna Reef



17. What is your favorite Thanksgiving food? Pumpkin Pie




18. What time do you plan to wake up tomorrow morning? When the Alarm goes off



19. What is your favorite day of the year? My birthday.


Try this out on your own blog or answer the questions here. Thanks for enabling the nosy. :)

3 comments:

  1. This was fun! I had to laugh when I got to the goldfish crackers - because I am obsessed. I have a huge bag at school and munch on them all day. My students are always asking me why I eat so many. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And do your new balance sneakers help with balance? (-;

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! But wait, you don't like pasta?! If I like pasta then you should too, because we're alike. Remember????

    ReplyDelete