Friday, May 15, 2009

The Friday Five - FLAIR!

This week's Friday Five is Five of my favorite flair on Facebook. (How's that for alliteration???) I love Flair. There's just something so funny about those little circles. So in random order (and evidently random placement on this post) here are five of my faves.

From my daughter. One of my all time faves. And so true!



From Elizabeth Sorensen. Sporks are big around my place, and this one is hilarious.




From fellow math aficionado Jonathan Sorensen. I hear your pain, buddy!






From my friend Bonniebee. She knows me well.

This one came from my daughter and son. How funny is this????

10 comments:

  1. Those are great. I'm still trying to figure those things out on facebook. Everytime I go to accept one, it asks me something that leads me to think my computer is going to crash so I hit the deny key and never get them. I really need to get more facebook literat (sp?).

    P.S. I love the novel finishing one. It really does make me Squeeeee when I finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one with the Sinatra quote! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA--the math one totally resonates with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, those are hilarious. Flair is always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:07 AM

    Love the flair! I don't know how you picked just five. There are so many good ones! The first one is still my favorite for you though. ;)

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. how did "do you think it's because we're awesome?" not make the list?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're right, JP, I should've chosen that one...but it was so hard to narrow down. I'll have to revisit this Friday Five and put that one in there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even realize Facebook had flair! I loved that last one! Way funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great. I love Flair

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the Do Be Do Be Do. Makes me smile each time I say it!

    ReplyDelete