Friday, June 05, 2009

The Friday Five - Numbers


This idea came from Cindy Wilson's Blog.
Today's post is number 700 for On the Write Path! WOOHOO!
Since we're focusing on numbers, I thought I'd pull some numbers from my life.
42 - the number of Dick Francis novels I have. (One is an antholgy of short stories, but I counted it as a novel. I also have his autobiography, and an autographed copy of the first British edition of my favorite novel of his: To The Hilt.)
280 - The approx number of DVD's I have. What can I say? It's an addiction! And they aren't all mine. Really.
3 - the number of states I have lived in. Kansas, Missouri and Minnesota
19 - the number of years I have been married. This December 16 will be the big 2-0
2 - the number of siblings I have. Sister, Kathleen is 18 mos older, brother, Nathan, is 3 yrs younger.
Remember, this is the last day to get those comments in for the BIG BOOK GIVEAWAY.

12 comments:

  1. Almost twenty years! That's awesome. Ryan and I are celebrating our five year anniversary today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Katie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 700 posts!

    Thank you for sharing so many great thoughts, ideas and fun with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 700?! WOW! That's a lot of posts. Thanks for keeping me entertained :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, that's a lot of posts! I am so glad to have come across your blog. I love your posts. Thanks for sharing the numbers with us :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!! 700 posts--that's an amazing accomplishment! And congrats in advance on the 20th year anniversary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have the DVD thing in common, Erica! Our family loves DVD family nights.

    Congratulations on the 19! Hubby and I hit that one this August. Gone waaaay too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your posting! And coming anniversary! We're about to celebrate 5 in August. 25 years old, 5 years married, and an almost one year old daughter. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the 700 blogpost milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 700 blog posts. Your love of writing has been a real blessing to me each day in my inbox. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the numbers! So now you should do a writing related number post: how many books, how many rejections, how many queries, etc.!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I know this is delinquent due to going to Mankato at 5.30 PM yesterday after having cleaned two houses for 8 hours, picking up a pick-up, loading a sofa/love seat combo, driving to Mankato and, completely unprepared, staying the night on Rebecca's floor, in order to finish her move today... in the rain... and in the cold... dressed for yesterday's weather (shorts & t-shirt). We got home late this evening. Now, if you'd post this Friday Five at 5 AM when I posted mine, maybe I could have commented on Friday.

    All this is my way of trying to whine my way into the drawing, even though it's one day late!!! Please, please, please, oh please!

    ReplyDelete