Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Kittens!!!!

This past week friends of ours from church brought a litter of seven kittens (about four weeks old) down to my MIL's house for a visit. Here are some pics. The first is Heather (with her breast cancer awareness Vikings hat.) The next is a little pile of orange kittens, and the third is James with those orange little beauties. (I love the expression on his face, and notice his new braces.) The last is my favorite of the day. My MIL with the smallest kitten of the litter who slept in her hand. A special treat this week. Thank you to the Robersons for helping with this little surprise.












5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How adorable! Little furry puppies and kittens are right up there with laughing babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Can I have one!? :) They're truly a heartwarming blessing, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mouth is flopping open and closed--I LOVE kittens!! They're soooo cute! Did the kids beg to keep them all?

    We were blessed last week to visit my friend's bulldog puppies. It was the highlight of the summer so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, how sweet! Kittens are fun, except one that I had. He ate the couch cushions, ate the blinds on the windows, and generally acted possessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like it was a wonderful day. Wish I could have been there to herd kitties.

    ReplyDelete