So the rules of the Honest Scrap award are to reveal Eight Honest Things about me.
1. I love to watch sports on tv. Any sport except wrestling or boxing. I think it's as much about the individual languages of the sport, like hogline, sweeper, hammer, oxer, liverpool, aero-loose, bump draft, weak-side blitz, off-side, forecheck, crease, etc. (That covered curling, show jumping, stock car racing, football, and hockey.) as it is about the competition itself.
2. It takes all day for my hair to dry, it's so thick and curly.
3. When I was a teen, I wanted to be a nurse. Then I wanted to be a teacher. Never was a nurse, but teacher I got. :)
4. I keep a Tide To Go pen in my purse because I'm famous for dropping something down my front when I go out to eat.
5. The first car I drove was a Ford Galaxy 500, so big it needed an anchor to slow it down. It was turquoise and had an engine bigger than my dining room table.
6. I love red geraniums.
7. I love bic crystal pens. They are the only kind I use. Blue, not black.
8. I love my church, Cornerstone Evangelical Free Church. We really are a family, and our goal is to shine the glory and love of Jesus to those around us. I don't always accomplish this, but I'm trying.
So my nominees for the Honest Scrap Award are: