Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sally Bradley - Affordable Novel Critique Service


Here's a rare opportunity! My friend Sally Bradley (whom I like in spite of the fact that I'm a Cubs fan and she's a devotee of that OTHER Chicago baseball team...;) ) is giving away a free 10 page critique to some lucky contestant.

Seriously. A FREE 10 page critique by an expert fiction editor.

Here's a little about Sally:

Sally Bradley has worked for two Christian publishers, writing sales and marketing materials, sorting through the slush pile, and proofreading and editing fiction. She has a BA in English and a love for perfecting novels, whether it's her own work or the work of others. Sally is a judge in fiction-writing contests and is a member of ACFW, The Christian PEN (Proofreaders and Editors Network), and the Christian Editor Network. She's a work-at-home mother of three and is married to a pastor who moonlights as a small-town cop. Working with fiction, particularly Christian fiction, combines her love of stories with her desire to help others grow closer to God.

To check some references about Sally and her work, click HERE.

And how does one sign up for a chance at a free critique? Click HERE.

The deadline is midnight tonight, so hurry!

And, coming next month on Sally's site, a WICKED COOL new Fiction Reading Contest. Stay tuned for more details.

6 comments:

  1. I'm all signed up!! If you live in MN, why don't you like the Twins? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a MN native, though I do like the Twins well enough. I grew up watching the Cubs on WGN.

    I also grew up listening to the Royals on the radio.

    Of course both of my baseball teams are...shall we say...not coming up to snuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be late for the party. Just got back in. Thanks for the support, Erica, even if you do cheer for all the wrong teams. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do know my husband is an avid (and I mean avid) Brewers Fan, being a wisconsin boy and all. He refuses to let Brogan root for the Cubs. That could be a conflict for a story you know - a Cub fan hero falling in love with a Brewer fan heroine, or vice versa. :) Hey...some people might like it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting this link - I'm so excited that I won! I'm trying to write the ten pages to submit for critique now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Congratulations, Koala Bear!

    And to everyone who didn't win, stop by Sally's blog often. She's giving away more crits in the near future!

    ReplyDelete