Thursday, July 23, 2009

Thank you, Sherrinda! A Blog Award

Thank you to Sherrinda, for awarding On The Write Path the Superior Scribbler Award. I'm so honored! So here are the rules of the award:

1. Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

2. Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.


3. Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.


4. Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

5. Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So, Passing this award along to five blogs that I really enjoy reading (this is going to be hard because I read so many blogs each day, and I enjoy each and every one.)

1. Georgiana D's blog. So much fun, and so much like her.

2. Writer-at-Large, Betsy St. Amant's blog.

3. The Compost Heap, CJ's blog.

4. Carla's Writing Cafe, Carla Stewart's blog.

5. A Cluttered Mind, Pastor Kevin's blog.

I have a long list of links on the left that I read every day, so choosing only five was really hard. Thank you to all of you whose blogs I read. You're all winners to me!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone!

    I knew you'd pic the first two, they're very deserving, now I must check out the other three.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you superior scribbler, you! :)

    And congrats to the other scribblers. I need to pop on over to those blogs, because I don't think I've visited them.

    Thanks for sharing, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, you are SO sweet! Many thanks! And congratulations to you--you are VERY deserving :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Not in the weeble sense. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Erica. You are faithful to read and comment on my blog. I appreciated you and the recognition so much.

    ReplyDelete