It's the beginning of another month, so it's time to reevaluate those goals.
So, I'll just plunge right in.
1. Finish Lily and the Lawman, the writing and editing.
The writing is finished. Now I need to edit it. Look out, crit girls, it's coming soon.
2. Complete whatever edits on pending books with Heartsong as may arrive this month.
For the next year or so, this will be a constant on my goal list. Galley proofs for The Bartered Bride were returned July 31st. Waiting on a content edit for two other novels and the copy edit for one.
3. Piece together two proposals, one for another Heartsong series, and one for a trade-length series.
So far, so good. I've got two proposals almost finished, and another one simmering along.
4. Begin work on Maggie and the Maverick.
This is going to be my NaNo Novel this year, so I will need to devote quite a bit of October to getting it all plotted and ready to go.
5. Attend ACFW Denver.
I'm getting so very excited. I'm super excited to be able to combine some research along with the conference on this trip.
6. Prepare and teach a workshop at the Wisconsin Christian Writer's Conference. I'm excited about this conference. One day in Baraboo, Wisconsin, meeting new friends and talking writing.
7. Enjoy some summertime activities with the family.
We're having a great time, day trips to museums, staying up late, sleeping in a bit. A much needed rest.
How are you doing on your summer goals?