Tuesday, September 01, 2009

15 Movies


Today's post comes from The Compost Heap.
Fifteen movies that had an impact on your life:
1. El Dorado
2. Quiet Man
3. Rio Bravo
4. The Private Eyes
5. Silverado
6. The Hunt for Red October
7. Hatari!
8. A Walk in the Clouds
9. Arsenic and Old Lace
10. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (cheating, I know :D )
11. Night at the Museum
12. The Mummy
13. Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium
14. The Green Berets
15. North To Alaska
One-third of this list stars John Wayne. I love a strong hero.

5 comments:

  1. Uh oh. I don't think I've seen much that's on your list. The Private Eyes--that wouldn't happen to be that old, old Disney movie, would it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I haven't seen any movie before number 10 on your list. Don't tell my sister-in-law, though. She LOVES John Wayne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yeah, G, The Private Eyes is my dad's favorite movie. Don Knotts and Tim Conway. I've seen it a lot of time!

    Cindy! Hie thee to Netfix! You're missing some great movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cue up 2,6,8,9,10,12. I'll bring the popcorn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deal, but you're going to need a lot of popcorn! :D

    ReplyDelete