Thursday, September 03, 2009

This or that?


Okay, this is a little blogging fun. Most of you have probably played this on a forum somewhere. It's a game called This or That?
I'll give you two things, and you choose the one you prefer. When you leave your comment, leave a This or That of your own for the next commentor to try.
I'll start it with an easy one:
Plotter
or
Seat Of The Pants Writer?
Everybody clear on the rules?
1. Give an answer to the This or That in the comment above yours. (If you're first, give an answer to the This or That in this post.)
2. Leave a This or That for the next person.
Easy-Peasy
Now...Go!
EDIT HERE: I forgot to say that you can play more than once. :) If you want to.

10 comments:

  1. I'm a seat of pants writer. :)

    Okay, next This or That:

    run OR

    walk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. RUN!

    This or that:
    ice cream or french fries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, it really depends on my mood. I love both. This morning though I'll say french fries.


    This or that:
    Laptop or

    Desktop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laptop. I like to take my words on the road.
    This or that:
    Sun or rain?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rain. Makes me want to curl up in a chair with a good book and . . .

    this or that?

    Coffee or Hot Tea??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot tea! Coffee makes my tummy hurt.

    Dogs or cats?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats!

    This or That:
    sushi or jerky?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um..Jerky, hand's down!

    Kangaroos or Koalas?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Argh! I can't believe I'm jumping in after Kangaroos or Koalas! Oh well, I'll take Koalas, because in Terry Pratchett's book, The Last Continent, they're called drop bears... 'cuz they drop outta the trees on your head, wreaking harm and havoc! Hilarious... you really have to read it.

    Okay... this or that:

    Vikings or Packers? (sorry, but that was too easy)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe I am following FOOTBALL. (I had to research this before I could answer intelligently) I like Favre so I will say the Vikings.

    This or that?

    Swain or Maas?

    ReplyDelete