Okay, so a little while ago, my friend, Katie Ganshert, gave me Five Random Words. The deal is, you have to say what each random word makes you think of.
So, here are my words:
1. s'mores, ICK! I don't like s'mores. Love the chocolate, like the graham crackers, don't like marshmallows at all!
2. satisfaction, This was a hard one. All I can think of is the song. You know the one I mean...it's going through your head right now!
3. outer space, When I was a kid, I liked the Jerry Lewis movie Way, Way Out. Jerry went to outer space as an astronaut. Now I can't imagine why I liked the film. :P
4. shots, I got a lot of shots as a kid. And the nurse, Lucy, always gave them. I loved my pediatrician, Dr. Gans, who looked just like Col. Sanders, but I was not so fond of Lucy. Years later, I met Lucy in a store downtown, and my heart still lurched.
5. crutch, Once I broke my ankle and had to use crutches. Man, is that a drag. The first day, you spend all your upright time hanging on the crutches by your armpits. And the second day, OUCH! Your armpits are killing you!
This is the last day to visit me at http://ponyexpressgraphics.blogspot.com/ Thank you, so much, CJ, for having me on your blog this week. It's been a blast!