Friday, October 16, 2009

A Real Author



After several days of stalking the UPS man, he brought my author copies of The Bartered Bride! Aren't they beautiful? A whole box of books.










Here is my son holding a copy. He's such a goof!









Here's my daughter.












And here is me. I'm feeling kinda like a real author now! I can't tell you the sense of accomplishment, the happy excitement, that pours over me each time I look at this book. It's a dream come true.

And thank you to Jody Hedlund for sending me the link to put this cool little ReTweet feature for the blog. If you use twitter and you like what you read in a particular post, click on the little green button to tweet it and let your twitter followers know about it.

13 comments:

  1. SQUEEEE!!!!

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! Oh, my! Oh, my! That IS incredible! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I SO want that link! It's the coolest!

    Can't wait to hold MY copy of TBB. Congrats again, ERica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! The book looks great and so do all those happy faces!

    How did you get the link to work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I'm sooooo happy for you. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to come see if you posted pix! Exciting, isn't it? Congratulations, Erica!

    Now, just where is MY UPS guy??????

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! how exciting for you (and the fam!) :) Can't wait to get mine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, how cool! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:29 PM

    Squeee!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats!!!!!!
    That must be such an amazing feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How exciting for you! Can't wait to get my copy. :)

    ReplyDelete