I am so happy to announce that I recently signed with
and literary agent par excellence
I'm so excited about this partnership. God did some really cool things to make this come about in His timing, and I'm very thankful.
It's that time again. The start of a new month and time to lay out those goals I want to accomplish before the end of the year.
So, here are my December Goals, some writing related, some business related, some personal/holiday related.
Writing Goals for December:
1. Copy edits on Clara and the Cowboy. These are due the first week of December sometime.
2. Polish up NaNo novel Maggie and the Maverick. I'll let these rest for a week or so, then dive in on rewrites and get it off to my crit partners before Jan. 1st.
3. Crits for awesome crit partners. I've got a novel in my inbox just waiting for my attention. And I can't wait!
4. Launch website by Jan. 1.
Business Goals for December:
1. Preliminary Inventory.
2. End of year bookkeeping, gathering info for corporate taxes.
3. Meetings with Accountant to finalize end of year stuff.
4. Final Inventory.
5. Clean out files to start fresh for 2010.
Personal Goals for December:
1. Get house decorated for Christmas.
2. Christmas shopping. Point and Click. Nuff said.
3. Get Christmas stuff put away.
4. Prepare for the AWESOME NEW YEAR'S DAY EXTRAVAGANZA party that we host every year.
5. Get kids both through the first semester of school and ready for the second.
With only one month left to 2009, how did you do on your goals for the year? Did you meet or exceed them? Did you fall a bit short on something?
Today is the final day of the blog tour for The Bartered Bride. Stop on by Eileen's Blog and check it out.