Thursday, November 12, 2009

Three Ingredient Thursday




Today's Three Ingredient Thursday is:

CHICKEN YUM YUM CASSEROLE

Ingredients:
Chicken
Cream of Chicken or Celery Soup
Box of Stove Top Stuffing

Instructions:

Cook and shred chicken. (I use frozen chicken breasts and boil them, but you could roast a chicken, used canned chicken, fry chicken, whatever works for you.)
Mix together the shredded chicken with two cans of Cream of Chicken or Celery Soup. I like how it tastes when I mix one of each, but you could use two of one or the other. Spread the mixture in a casserole dish.

Prepare the Stove Top Stuffing as per the directions on the box. Spread over the soup/chicken mix.

Bake at 350 for 35-30 mins.

If you have a Three Ingredient Dish recipe, please let me know and I'll see about getting it posted here on the blog.

And please join me at



http://tabithabird.blogspot.com/ where I'm guest blogging about people's perceptions of category romance

and at

http://www.camys-loft.blogspot.com/ where Camy Tang has interviewed me.

7 comments:

  1. I loved stove top stuffing. This sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto Georgiana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy, thanks Erica!

    I enjoyed your interview at Tabitha's. I'm heading over to Camy's.

    Praying all the best for your book and upcoming projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds yummy and super easy. I think I'll try this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that does sound good. I usually use rice and add water, but the stuffing sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like some wonderful comfort food! I'd like some right now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds yum! Can you just fly over here and make some for me? :)

    ReplyDelete