Thursday, November 19, 2009

Three Ingredient Thursday



This week's Three Ingredient Thursday is a sweet treat idea I got from my friend, CJ. You can visit CJ's blog HERE. And if you're looking for a book trailer or website or hand calligraphed item, she's your girl!

Three Ingredient Raspberry Fudge:

Two bags Hershey's Raspberry Chocolate Chips
2. T. Raspberry syrup (I got mine at TJ Maxx.)
1 can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evap. milk)

Mix all together and melt over low heat in a heavy saucepan. Pour into a buttered 9x9" pan and cool in the fridge. When cool, remove the fudge and cut into pieces. It is De-lish!


Question: Where in the world is The Bartered Bride Blog Tour today?

Answer:
Nov. 19th I’m back at JamieD’s blog http://thevarietypages.blogspot.com/ with a guest blog on the themes I like to explore in my writing and the lessons God is teaching me through those themes.

7 comments:

  1. Wow, that does sound good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna be wearing 2 cowboy hats today, Erica. Thanks!

    To my surprise, I found some raspberry extract as the raspberry syrup can sometimes be hard to find. I've also posted some variations to this recipe if you want to take a look. http://ponyexpressgraphics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that sounds entirely too wonderful for my diet. And so easy I'll be making it more than once.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds really good and I'll have to check out the variations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds easy and yummy! Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete