Today is my 20th wedding anniversary. 20 years of marriage to the most wonderful man alive.
So, for today, it's 20 things I love about Peter, one for every year we've been married. (In no particular order and certainly not everything I could list.)
1. He's so kind.
2. His sense of humor. Very dry, very funny.
3. His faith. Rock solid.
4. How hard he works. Many, many hours a week, in a job I couldn't do.
5. His generosity.
6. He believes in me and roots for me when I want to achieve something.
7. He's a great father.
8. His faithful service. More than 25 years as an AWANA leader and he serves as a deacon and Sunday School director and teacher.
9. He is a first-rate spider killer.
10. He lets me watch sports on tv and yell at the tv. :)
11. He let me have a cat, even though he's not really a cat person.
12. He's a great provider.
13. He's easy-going, especially about the housework and cooking situation.
14. He takes over the higher math next year with the homeschooling.
15. He indulges my book-buying.
16. He talks to me. We've stayed up all night talking before.
17. He loves museums almost as much as I do.
18. He's easy to be around.
19. He forgives me when I blow it.
20. He loves me.
Happy Anniversary, Peter! I love you!