This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I keep in my desk drawer: (And for the record, the above picture is NOT my desk. I found the photo on morguefile.)
1. My MP3 player. I like to listen to music while I do bookwork. Can't listen to it while I'm writing, but I like it for the number-crunching.
2. My red pen. A gift from a friend to be used signing books. :) I love it!
3. A little bag of catnip. Treat for the kitty. I rub it on one of her stuffed toys from time to time and she goes nuts.
4. A hair scrunchie. For when I'm working hard and my hair is bothering me. I pull it up into a pony-tail and get it out of my face.
5. My pocket New Testament. This was a gift from my church when I graduated from 8th grade. It's a handy reference.
What's in your desk drawer?