This week's Friday Five inspiration came from watching a Southwest Airlines commercial about airlines charging baggage fees. That is a peeve!
So, some pet peeves I have:
1. Being late. I don't like it when I'm late, nor do I like it when I have to wait for people who are late. (Trying to chill here.)
2. Fees. Extra fees tacked on. At the beginning of every year, I have to pay a bunch of fees for the business. Fees for boilers, fees for trucks, fees for the wood stove, fees for being on the face of the planet. Fees are taxes that the people don't get to vote on. I hate fees.
3. Flip-flop sports announcers. I don't like it when the announcers are touting one team to the point of making you nauseous, then, during the game when that team is getting waxed, they flop to the other side and start singing the praises of the team they were dissing in the pre-game (In case you're wondering, I'm thinking specifically of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman this week, but I'll give Troy a pass, since he was a Cowboy.)
4. When someone takes the last Diet Coke out of the fridge and doesn't restock it.
5. When I've been watching a movie for awhile (and no one wanted to watch it with me--I offered) and then they come in a half hour into it and want to know what's happening in the movie.
Question: Any of these your peeves? Do you have a pet peeve?
And in case you didn't catch it, I've got an interview up at Romance Writers on the Journey today. Please go check it out!