Monday, January 04, 2010

The New Blog is Ready to go!


I'm thrilled to announce that the Heartsong Connections blog is up and going with our first title.

This month's titles are varied, exciting, and worth reading. I hope you'll go and check them out. I also encourage you to become a Heartsong Connections follower. Prizes can be won by following the blog.

Also, leaving a comment will get you a chance to win a prize. Head on over and encourage me and Susan Page Davis, this week's feature author. I'd love to see the blog get off to a great start.

Question for you for here: What ideas would you have for launching a group blog like Heartsong Connection? How would you get the word out, and how would you help connect readers and authors?

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erica! I'm heading over to check it out and follow along.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions! I think what you're doing is going to be effective. Getting the word out, prizes, feature authors, that sort of thing.

    Anyway - I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! How'd your holidays go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll head over and check it out. Hope you had wonderful holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you've already thought of it, but FB and Twitter. Plus the ACFW forum. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure I can answer that question, but I'm heading over to check it out. Sounds terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news, Erica. I'll be heading over there. I have no suggestions, but I'd think the title alone would grab much attention.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erica, I'm excited to check this out. This is the first I've been back to blogging since before Christmas so it's great to catch up on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great, fun adventure!

    desertrose5173 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just your usual combination of advice, humor, stories, and photos!

    new blogger on the street!

    Patti
    www.pattilacy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete