Thursday, January 07, 2010

Three Ingredient Thursday

Today's Three Ingredient Thursday comes from my editor, JoAnne Simmons.


1 lb. Ground beef
1 package Stove Top stuffing
1 cup of water

Mix the three ingredients and place the mixture evenly into a 12-muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake at 375 for half an hour.

An optional fourth ingredient is to add in a teaspoon of garlic powder to the meat mixture.

JoAnne suggests freezing leftovers for quick and easy lunches.

Thanks, JoAnne! These are on the menu for the Vetsch family tonight!

4 comments:

  1. Anything with stuffing in it has to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore stuffing. I'll have to file this one away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Stove Top. I make a similar dish with stove top, cooked chicken, a can of cream of mushroom soup, and a layer of cheese melted on top. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds good. I do a similar thing CONSTANTLY and put it in between tortillas and (a) steam (b) fry (c) bake. Top with cheese or avocado and the guys really think I'm a gour-mette.

    LOL
    patti
    www.pattilacy.com/blog

    ReplyDelete