Thursday, January 14, 2010

Three Ingredient Thursday


Today's recipe comes courtesy of Carla Stewart.
Poor Man's Turtles
Mini Pretzels
Rolo Candies/Caramel-Filled Kisses
Pecan halves
Line up rows of the pretzels on baking sheets and place an unwrapped candy on top of each one. Heat in a low oven (300 degrees) for a few minutes, until the candies are soft but not melted through. Press a pecan half into the top of each candy and let cool.
These are easy and de-lish!
Thanks, Carla, for the recipe!

5 comments:

  1. Finally! A post I can see. Too bad I don't like pretzels. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious and easy! The perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:14 PM

    That's the kind of writing treat I like -- easy and quick to make and yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Don't know why my commented posted as Anonymous as I typed in my Name/URL. Hmmm... will try again since I like to be seen as me. :)

    Carol

    ReplyDelete