Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Big News!!!


I got word this last week that Barbour was setting up a book signing in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, and they invited me to join fabulous author Mary Connealy to sign books!
How cool is that?????
March 12th, 2-4 pm, I'll be with Mary at Crossroads Books and Music in Sioux Falls signing The Bartered Bride and The Marriage Masquerade.
Squeee!!!!
I'm a little nervous, but excited too. Mary C. is such a great woman, so generous and friendly, and I'm really looking forward to seeing her again. And I won't find it hard to chat up her books to customers. I LOVE her books almost as much as I love her. :)
Question: Do you go to local bookstores for booksignings?

10 comments:

  1. Haven't been to a book signing yet. (When will you be in Boston?
    (-; )Several hundred years ago, I did attend a lecture given by the late Robert Parker,but that wasn't at a bookstore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In our town, the only signings are usually authors who published $25 books of poetry. So....no.

    In addition to the signing, are you touring Marriage Masquerade?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoo for you! That's incredibly exciting. :-)
    I haven't heard of any booksignings nearby. It would probably depend on the author and if I had the money to buy the book. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda9:07 AM

    Oh, I have family living there, but they have no desire for Christian books. Wish I lived there so I could go! Come to Minneapolis, MN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, Erica!!! That's so exciting! They should have one in KC too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very cool! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that sounds like so much fun. Congratulations! I'm sure if I ever did a book signing, I'd be appropriately intimidated but excited nonetheless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome. You will have a ball. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!
    I've had close to 20 signings but have attended a signing for books other than my own this year:
    ACFW's dear Nicole O'Dell and the brilliant author of "Teach Like Your Hair's On Fire."

    LOVE book signings!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  10. How exciting to be going to a book signing with Mary Connealy. I hope you have a blast.

    ReplyDelete