I'm feeling like a bit of a slacker these days.
Here are five things I've been putting off doing until...I'm not sure when...spring?
1. Cleaning out the van. It needs a vacuuming in the worst way.
2. Going through my son's closet and taking out all the stuff he's outgrown and sorting it for the rag-bag or give away.
3. Reorgainizing the pantry. I like to do this every few months, just to make sure everything is rotated in and out in a timely manner.
4. Going through my homeschool materials and evaluating what I will need for next year and what I need to list on eBay.
5. Dusting. My whole house. I spot dust here and there, but the whole house could use a good dusting. Baseboards, door panels, fan blades, lamp shades.
So, what are you putting off?