Last Thursday was not that kind of day. Last Thursday was a Red Letter Writing Day.
Here's what happened:
1. My Writer's Digest Magazine arrived. I always feel so writerly when it arrives, chock-full of information and advice.
2. I finished the content edits on Maggie and the Maverick except for one final read-through. This is my shortest content edit ever, and I owe an awful lot of that to my dear crit partners.
3. Mary Connealy sent me a link to Crossroads Bookstore in Sioux Falls where we're listed on the home page for our book signing on March 12th.
4. I got my first royalty statement and my first royalty check! Wow! How fun was that???
5. I got the cover art for Clara and the Cowboy. I think it's so beautiful. What do you think?
In the words of my crit partner, Katie Ganshert, Holy Canoly! What a day!
Have you had any red-letter writing days?