Friday, March 12, 2010

The Friday Five


This week's Friday Five is:
Five things I wish I could do well.
1. Anything athletic. I love watching sports, but I'm terribly uncoordinated.
2. Cook. I don't like to cook, so I spend very little time honing my cooking skills.
3. Read people. I'm usually pretty clueless when it comes to picking up vibes.
4. Tell people what my books are about and sound halfway intelligent. I'm getting better with this, but still stutter and stumble. I can talk about other people's books with animation and enthusiasm, but my own...not so much.
5. Juggle. Wouldn't it be cool to be able to juggle. I can't (See number one above.)
What about you? Do you have something you always wish you could do?

5 comments:

  1. What a great list! I wish I could play basketball well...I'm NOT athletic either! I also wish I could speak Spanish. It would be so incredibly helpful at my job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sing. Sing. Sing. I've always wanted to have a beautiful singing voice. I try.

    I try so hard. ;)
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many things I wish I could do. Hard to pick just one, but I can juggle. A little. I can keep 3 little balls in the air for a two or three pass. Yup, not very coordinated either as the other day I tripped *up* the stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could climb a 5.10 (a hard rock climb) I'm with Sherrinda and wish I could speak Spanish. I also wish I could afford dental work :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! OK, you wish you could cook but you don't like to do it? Interesting paradox. I wish I could run a marathon and had the time to train.

    ReplyDelete