It's the first of the month again, and time to re-evaluate those goals.
February was a very busy month. I finished content edits on one novel and copy edits on another, and got revisions underway for the next one in the chain.
So, goals for March:
1. Finish revisions for a new novel.
2. Coordinate two categories for the Genesis Contest. Women's Fiction and Young Adult.
3. Critiques for crit partners.
4. Begin outlining next novel.
5. Blog here at On The Write Path.
6. My first book signing in Sioux Falls, SD on March 12th
7. Coordinate the blogs at Heartsong Connection. March is my month. :)
So, what do your March Goals look like? Are you moving ahead with your writing, taking steps to make your goals a reality? Do you write out your goals to clarify them and to hold yourself accountable?
And did your March come in like a lion or a lamb? It's rather lambish around here at the moment, though March is historically our snowiest month. Southeast Minnesota is almost guaranteed to get clobbered with a blizzard during the state boys' basketball championships.