Monday, March 22, 2010

This Just In!





My second novel, The Marriage Masquerade, is up for a vote on the ACFW Book Club. In June the book club will be reading a Heartsong or Love Inspired title. In order for The Marriage Masquerade to be chosen, it has to be voted the most popular selection in a poll. This poll closes Friday, March 26th.






If you'd like to vote for The Marriage Masquerade or one of the other fabulous books under consideration, please follow this link:












To learn more about the book club, follow this link:










10 comments:

  1. Very cool! I'm heading over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jessica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, it looks like I have to join the group to vote. Is there a way to vote without joining?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...I don't know if you have to join the group to vote, but I think you do have to have a yahoo ID. If that works for you, yay! If you don't want to do that, then thanks for trying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry. I tried to find it while signed in but it kept saying I had to join. :-(
    I hope you get tons of votes and win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for trying, Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, I'm going to go vote! :) Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Sherrinda! There are lots of good books to choose from. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. karenplantikow5:18 PM

    Hi, Erica! Well, I went ahead and "joined" the ACFW bookclub group so I could vote (for you, of course!)! All the best to you. Love, kp

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, Karen! I really appreciate it! :)

    ReplyDelete