Monday, May 17, 2010

It's Official

I'm so excited. Today, my agent Rachelle Gardner of Wordserve Literary is announcing on Publisher's Marketplace the sale of Before The Dawn to JoAnne Simmons at Barbour Publishing. To my knowledge, this is the first time one of my books has been announced on Publisher's Marketplace.

I have been blessed beyond belief. I'm so happy to be working with Rachelle and to be working with Barbour writing for their Heartsong Presents line.

Today my newest release, Clara and the Cowboy is the feature book on Heartsong Connection, a blog especially for Heartsong writers and readers.

Stop on by for a chance to win a copy of the book!

http://heartsong-authors.blogspot.com/

15 comments:

  1. Congratulations Erica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, I'm doing the happy dance for you! I'll show it to you at the conference. I bet you can't wait!

    So excited for you!!!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Erica!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again, Erica! It was way cool to see your deal on PM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohooo! Congrats. :-) I'll head over and try to win. I tried to buy your first book on Amazon but I forgot there's a timeframe for Heartsongs. Is there anywhere I can buy it where you'll get the royalty? (all one dollar, lol)
    If not, I can just buy Clara! I just heard so much good about the first that my greedy little eyes wanted it. Heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrautalions! or should that be SQUEEE! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woohoo! Congratulations :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo! That's awesome. I'm thinking about pitching to Rachelle at the conference, but I'm not sure if she's taking on any YAs. Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo-hoo!! How exciting, Erica! You are on a roll! Blessings in the days to come! You'll be very busy! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I'm going, I want to win!~ HUGE congrats on the publishers weekly review I can't wait to read that too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Erica!!!!

    Is this in the HP line or their trade line?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Congratulations Erica. I'm so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful news, Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations, Erica!!!! That is soooo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. What exciting news! I'm delighted for you and wish you much success with it. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete