Thursday, May 06, 2010

Recipe Thursday

Today's Thursday Recipe is a little lighter than last week's. :) BTW, I LOVED the comments from last week. Slayed me!

Broccoli Raisin Salad

Ingredients:

Salad:
1 bunch broccoli, cut small
1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 c. bacon bits
1/2 c. raisins
1/4 c. chopped green onions

Dressing:
1 cup mayo
1 Tbsp vinegar
1/2 c. sugar

Mix salad in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Toss and serve.

Do you have a favorite summer recipe?

And have a wonderful National Day of Prayer. Pray for our country. Pray for our leaders. Pray for your families.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe Himself will like broccoli better if it's dress up like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this salad! I've never made it myself so I'm going to have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh. Well, I guess you have to do something to dress up the greens=P

    ReplyDelete