Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday Recipe

Today's recipe is for:

Orange Fluffy Salad.

I love this stuff. My SIL Linda makes it, and it is soooo yummy!

Ingredients:

1 sm pkg vanilla cook'n'serve pudding
1 3 oz box orange Jello
2.5 c water

Mix the above ingredients to a rolling boil and remove from heat.

Add 1 cup mini marshmallows and stir until melted and smooth.

add 1 small can madnarin oranges (drained) and 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple.

Refrigerate overnight. Just before serving, add 1 8 oz container of Cool Whip.

It's delish!!!

6 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can change it to strawberry too, I use fresh strawberries sometimes. Trust me, don't try raspberry though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy! I've been looking for a jello salad type of recipe for the summer.

    I ended up making that easy chicken casserole you posted about awhile back. Actually, I made it for dinner last night and the oldest loved it. Thanks for these easy recipes, so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Linda8:20 AM

    This sounds refreshing, and one I know my hubby would love!!

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda9:06 AM

    This is absolutely delicious and refreshing! Made it the same day I posted a comment.

    ReplyDelete