Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Book Signing Rescheduled and some Cool News!

The book signing Mary Connealy and I were supposed to have in June had to be rescheduled. The Grand Re-Opening weekend for Christian Book and Gift had to be postponed due to construction falling behind schedule.

The good news is: The book signing is back ON!  August 21st from 12-2 pm, Mary Connealy and I will be signing books at Christian Book and Gift.

The date will be a good one for me, since the day before we take Heather to college. I'll have something to look forward to and to keep my mind occupied instead of slogging through a morass of missing my baby-girl. Mary has promised to bring Kleenex for me. :)

Cool News to report as well.

Idaho Brides is now available for pre-order on Christian Book Distributors.

This is the 3-in-1 Collection for historical Idaho in  Heartsong's Romancing America series. The first book, Clara and the Cowboy, released in May. Lily and the Lawman and Maggie and the Maverick will release to the book club later this year. This 3-in-1 collection will release in June of next year.

I LOVE the cover. The woman is so pretty, and she looks a lot like I envisioned Lily looking in book two.

Even though the release is more than 10 months away, I'm still pretty excited. This will be the first time my work will be available in big box stores and Barnes and Noble stores.

5 comments:

  1. Chocolate helps fill the missing fledgling hole. Lovely book cover. I like the cowboy cover

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda8:02 AM

    Yay on the book signing! I'll be there.

    And yay on the 3 in 1 coming out. I can't wait to see it in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congrats on the book and I can't wait to hear how the signing goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!
    Great on the distraction from Miss College Girl. :D

    The cover is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great cover. Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete