Friday, July 16, 2010
The Friday Five
Five pet peeves
1. When Tweetdeck either won't work right, or when my Twitter account gets hacked. I've been hacked twice, but now that I've got a freakishly strong password, I haven't been hacked in almost four months.
2. When someone I'm building a jigsaw puzzle with palms a piece so that they get to put the last one in.
3. Some of the companies that our lumber company deals with seem to be in love with paper. So much mail that seems redundant or unnecessary. Send an email!
4. People who don't put their cart away at the grocery store, or who leave newspaper ads and garbage in the cart for the next person to deal with.
5. My hair, pretty much every day right now. Trying to grow my bangs out, and GGGGGRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!
Misery loves company. Usually my Friday Fives are pretty upbeat, but jump in here. What bugs you?