Friday, August 27, 2010

The Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter E. :)

Four things I like that start with E. & One thing I don't.

1. Esther. The story and the name. My mom's name is Esther.

2. Eagles. Just the sight of a majestic bald eagle makes me a little misty-eyed.

3. Electricity. I'm not much for roughing it. I like the convenience of electricity.

4. Elephants. I love toy elephants, cartoon elephants, Republican elephants, and real ones at the zoo.

5. Eels. Ugh, nasty looking things. And did you know that some people EAT eels??? Gross!

So, what do you like and not like that starts with the letter E?

6 comments:

  1. Likes: eggs, elegance, Elliotts, emptied trashcans

    Dislike: envy

    Fun exercise. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like edamame beans! Not sure if I spelled it right, but man do I love those things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edamame YUM!!!! And I like Emerson (my son).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elegant - it reminds me of Audrey Hepburn
    Easton - a Central Ohio shopping center and one of my favorite places :-)
    Elizabeth Bennett - ahh Jane Austen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm--I guess I like eating sweets, and I hate eels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Always love your original letter feature.

    Es, huh?
    LOVE the sounds eek and egad!
    Also love elixirs and equestrian for their sounds...

    Hmmm. Cannot really think of ees that I don't like.
    God has put me in a blessed positive mood today!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete