Wednesday, August 04, 2010

One Thousand!!!!

This is post number ONE THOUSAND here at On The Write Path! I'm so amazed! I never thought I would reach such a milestone.

In honor of this momentus occasion, I'm giving away signed copies of all FIVE of my novels to one commentor.

I gave each commentor from last week's 1000th post announcement a number, then put the span into random.org's calculator. The winning number belongs to....



CJ! 


Who said she loved the post about Cannibal Soup. :)





Thank you to each person who commented, and for everyone who follows the blog, encourages through comments and friendship. I hope you all feel welcome here, and that from time to time, you find something that encourages, entertains, or enlightens you on your journey.

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! 1000 is HUGE! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on 1,000! And me? ME? Oh WOW! And not in a weeble way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out that giveaway! Whew. Nice.

    1,000!!!! Way to go.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW 1000 POSTS!!!! Congratulations! This is totally one of my favorite places on the Net. Just think, this is how we found each other :D Go Erica!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Erica! 1000 posts is awesome, an amazing milestone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, both to you and CJ!

    ReplyDelete
  8. My heart just broke. But HUGE congrats to CJ!!!! Perhaps I'll be luckier when you celebrate the 2000th post?

    ReplyDelete