I can't believe how quickly this year has flown! Conference is roaring up on us so fast. We're down to single digits for days left.
There are some things I still need to do to get ready for the conference.
1. Decide what I'm going to wear, especially for the banquet. I don't want to buy anything new, since the dress I wore last year...well, I haven't worn it since. I'm wondering if it is kosher to wear the same thing twice in a row. I haven't decided yet. I'll try on a few things from my closet and see.
2. Make lists. I'm a big list person, and I know I'll forget something if I don't make lists.
3. Pack. This usually takes me a couple of days and I trip over the open suitcase while I am filling it.
4. Read Georgiana Daniels's "What I'm Not Wearing To Conference" Post. This is a favorite of mine each year.
5. Daydream and lose some sleep at night as I anticipate the conference, seeing people, learning new things, making memories.
How about you? Do you find it hard to sleep when you're anticipating something wonderful?
Please join me over at http://heartsong-authors.blogspot.com/ where I'm talking about what it's like to hear from readers.