Friday, October 08, 2010

The Friday Five

Today's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter I.

Four things I like that start with the letter I and one thing I don't.

1. Ice cream. No brainer. Love the stuff.

2. Ibuprofen. This past couple of weeks, I've had some headaches. Ibuprofen has been my friend.

3. Iced Turtle Mocha Coolers from Caribou Coffee. MMMMMmmmmmm. Ladidahs at their finest.

4. Icicles. Long, shining-in-the-sun, stalagtites of ice...as long as I can be inside a warm house looking at them, preferably while sipping cocoa. :)

and something I don't like that starts with I...

5. Illness. I'm a rotten patient, whiny and needy. :( Good thing my family still loves me.

6 comments:

  1. ICE CREAM!!!! Yes, ice cream!!! I could live off of chocolate caramel brownie ice crea. I could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner!!

    I like ibuprofin too. I get headaches a lot.

    I just read the ABC Dr. Seuss book to my son last night and I is "Itchy, itchy Ichabod, I, I, I."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie's comments are cracking me up all over the Internet today.

    Ah. Ice cream.

    Like: Intriguing Interactions.

    Dislike: Irritants like bugs

    Happy weekend. Ours is slammed.
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to play with ink (writing fluid) and Ink (my cat) when he doesn't bite. I don't like icy roads, innoculations,interest fees, and icky cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ice mocha turtle? I must find this. I say Ice cream five times fast! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am married to the ice cream man, the same goes for me. We are masters of the cream. Need pairing suggestions such as which flavors best bring out the taste of white cake vs chocolate? We're your peeps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brought to us by the letter I? Ahh...just like Sesame street.

    I LOVE ice cream! In fact, I had some yesterday--mint chocolate chip, my favorite.

    High on that list is my iPod. Oh, I love that thing.

    Don't like: being itchy :)

    ReplyDelete