Friday, October 22, 2010

The Friday Five

This week's Friday Five is brought to you by the Letter L.

Four things I like and one thing I don't like that start with the letter L.

1. Laughter. If you know me, you'll know I laugh all the time. Sometimes even in church. (Shhhh! My pastor doesn't know.)

2. Lemon. I love lemon bars, lemonade, lemon cookies, lemon in my tea, lemon drops. :)

3. Lollipops. Especially of the tootsie-pop variety. Especially the orange or red tootsie-pop variety.

4. Laptop. :D I LOVE my laptop!

and one thing I don't like that starts with L

5. Licorice if it is black. Smells terrible and tastes like a retreaded tire.

So what do you like and not like that starts with L???

8 comments:

  1. And you've licked a re-treaded tire so you know what it tastes like to compare it to licorice?
    (-; I adore licorice. Love lemon flavored baked goods and lahdidahs. Don't care for Limburger cheese or any of its cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny my MC loves licorice.

    I like laughter. Oh yeah. I like it a lot.

    Dislike the L people put on their heads (or did about six years ago, I'm a little behind the times) to represent Loser. That's just not nice. I don't like that a lot.

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your L things! I'm with Wendy. I like laughter a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica looks limitlessly loaded with laughter, leaving off her languorous luxuriant lassitude lingering listlessly through the litany of her local liturgist.

    Ouch, do you know how hard that was?

    Actually, I frequently see Erica hunkered down, attempting to hide behind her hymnal, shoulders racked with such force that her pew must surely shake with whatever Peter (or James) has just triggered from within her. And yes, on occasion, I am the culprit who set her off during a supposedly serious moment in the service!

    As for licorice, I'm right there with you, Erica. Blech! Nasty licorices-s-s (said in my best Smeagol voice).

    I like lazy days in October. I think I might like lahdidahs (CJ) (if I knew what they were); they certainly sound like something I might enjoy.

    And yes, I most certainly enjoy laughter, as Erica could probably attest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree with black licorice being gross. Dislike for sure.

    Likes...my youngest daughter, Libby :D and love and laughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, lust (can I say that?), laughter, living, lounging around. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Laptop, definitely! I also like Lions, laughing, the word "luscious," and lakes. I do not like black licorice either. Gross.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lilly and the Lawman - double L!

    ReplyDelete