Monday, October 25, 2010

Post Cards!


This past week, the promotional postcards I ordered for Maggie and the Maverick arrived. YAY! I've never ordered postcards before, always preferring to order bookmarks instead. But I thought I'd give the postcards a try. They are so beautiful! I can't wait to send some out.

This week I dropped some off at my local Christian bookstore, and I'll carry some with me.

Maggie and the Maverick releases to the Heartsong book club next month. Maggie is book three in the Idaho Brides series. My friend CJ has been waiting for this one to hit the shelves for more than a year. CJ is my first reader, sometimes brainstorming partner, and gentle critic, as well as being a graphic arts designer, photoshop guru, and hilarious friend.

So, the question of the day...in this day of email and e-zines and e-newsletters, do you like getting snail mail? I love getting Writer's Digest in the mail and holding it in my hot little hands way better than getting an e-zine.

If you'd like a Maggie and the Maverick post card, email me at ericavetsch at gmail dot com with your snail mail address, and I'll get one to you ASAP.

8 comments:

  1. Cal is gorgeous on the postcard! And thanks for the kind words. You made my day. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love getting snail mail!!!

    Thanks for your early birthday wish on FB. Too cool!

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover! And yay for CJ :D

    I def want a postcard, snail mail is so fun when it's not bills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one!!! It is fun getting stuff in the mail that isn't junk or bills! :0)

    P.S. Of course I'll be sending you my synops before I send them elsewhere. One is done. Have another to get through. Can't wait to get your feedback!

    ReplyDelete
  5. *Sigh* The bad guy always makes me weak at the knees. Shh, don't tell my husband. ;) And of course I'll shoot you an email with my addy! Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your postcard is gorgeous! And I think receiving such attractive promotions in the mail is still a great idea. I like them, and I like being able to share them with other potential readers. I casually leave them on the counter or coffee table and they catch visitors' attention much better than a bookmark. They're great conversational pieces. (And then I use them for bookmarks, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm with T.Anne on this one ... love the bad guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome, awesome post cards!! You must be so excited!!

    ReplyDelete