Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas is coming...



With Thanksgiving on our doorstep, thoughts of Christmas are only to be expected. This weekend we'll be decorating for Christmas and starting to think about finishing up the Christmas shopping. (NOT on Black Friday...what a nightmare...I NEVER go shopping the day after Thanksgiving...well, except for some point-and-click shopping from home.)

I love this video, and I hope you will, too.

Question of the day...Are you a Black Friday shopper?

6 comments:

  1. No way. No how. Unless it's point and click.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a Black Friday shopper. I used to go, but now I don't need the deals that badly. I prefer to shop online in my jammies while sipping tea and listening to Christmas music. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda9:16 AM

    Love that video!

    Tried the Black Friday shopping a couple of times, but not any more. Shopping on line in jammies is a much better idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really. I need to shop though. Haven't bought one present yet. Eeek!
    I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love decorating for Christmas. This weekend is our time for it. No, I don't shop on Black Friday. The very thought sends shivers up my spine!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great video! Thanks for sharing it. We don't have Black Friday in Canada, but it reminds me of Boxing Day, when stores have all their post-Christmas sales. When our family was young and I was more intent on saving pennies, I braved those Dec. 26th crowds. I gave it up after the first few years, though. The small savings just weren't worth the hassle.

    Happy Thanksgiving, Erica.

    ReplyDelete