This week's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter N.
Four things I like that start with N and one thing I don't.
1. Nice people. My SIL, Linda, always says, "Try nice first" and that's such good advice. She's a smart lady.
2. Nanette, another SIL. She is so funny and smart and really cares about people. She's a great mom and a great lady.
3. Night at the Museum. I LOVE this movie. I thought it was a hilarious concept and it was put together very well.
4. Nuts. I like peanuts, pecans, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts...'course they say you are what you eat...hmmm....
and one thing I don't like that starts with N.
5. Noodles. Not a fan of pasta too much.
So, what do you like and not like that starts with the letter N, and do you like Noodles??