photo © 2007 David Goehring | more info(via: Wylio)
Today's Friday Five is brought to you by the letter O.
Four things I like that start with O and one thing I don't.
1. Ohio. The state, not the university. My dad is from Ohio and so is my publisher.
2. Oatmeal cookies. With big fat raisins.
3. Oak. Quarter-sawn, rift-sawn, plain-sawn. I like the look of oak. Which is a good thing, because I have a lot of it in my house and we sell a lot of it at our place of business.
4. Opals. I love opal jewelry, even though I wasn't born in October. (Another O I Like, October!) I love the fire and light in opals.
and one thing I don't like that starts with O...actually, I thought of two, and since I don't like them equally, I'll put them both out there for your consideration.
5. Oysters. Eating an oyster would violate my "NOTHING FROM THE SEA!!!!" rule. (That's right. I shout it sometimes.) Seafood...blech!!!!
6. Olives. Black, green, stuffed with pimento, dotting a pizza or in a salad, I loathe olives.
What about you? What do you like and not like that starts with the letter O?