Friday, December 03, 2010

The Friday Five

The letter 'R'photo © 2009 Tim Regan | more info (via: Wylio)
This week's Friday Five is brought to you by The Letter R.

Four things I like that start with R and one thing I don't.

1. Red. I love the color red.

2. Rhombus. When I was in kindergarten, I sat at the orange rhombus table. (Each table had a shape in a different color.) The cool kids sat at the purple ellipse table, and the nerds, geeks, and outcasts sat at the orange rhombus table. I find it a little sad that at five, I was already aware of peer pressure and judging people. Not much has changed, I'm still an orange rhombus, and I always will be...only now, it doesn't bother me. :)

3. Rodeos. I love rodeos. Favorite events are calf roping and team roping.

4. Reading. Ask my mama. I've had my nose in a book ever since I learned to read.

One thing I don't like that starts with R...

5. Radishes. Ick.

5 comments:

  1. Red is cool. Robert Redford is dreamy. Radishes are icky and so is Roquefort

    ReplyDelete
  2. scoot scoot. That's me asking you to scoot over so I can sit with you at the orange rhombus table.

    Like: Oh, I have to agree READING!
    Dislike: Racism

    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, CJ did some alliteration with the R's. Nice.

    I like Red, too. One of my favorite colors. And rain. I love the rain. I don't like running--no fun. Walking is better, much more relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally - a good I'm with you on! Radishes are most definitely ICK!

    Something that starts with an R that I like quite a lot: Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Romance novels. I love romance novels! And a bright red can of Coke. Ripping off wrapping paper.

    Dislike? ridicule

    Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete